CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

deby's pizza crust

Jericho turned me on to a gluten free bakery in Denver. I ordered a bunch of stuff and have been trying it slowly. Tonight I made a pizza using their 9" pizza crust. It was fantastic! The crust is somewhere between a thin and hand tossed pizza from Pizz@ Hut and it has phenomenal flavor. It was so tasty I ate half the pizza all on my own. This was the first pizza crust I've found in a long time that's a. not thin crust and b. really yummy.

http://www.debysglutenfree.net/676512.html

Stay tuned for more info on food from Deby's!

1 comments:

Jericho Rose said...

The pizza at the restaurant is even better. The shipping is ridiculous, but worth it. I've tried a ton of stuff from there. We should have a eating date. Too bad you didn't live closer.