CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Macaroni and Cheese

I've been trying really hard since the beginning of the year to eat things that I make, rather than from a box, but the other day I had a HUGE craving for Mac and Cheese, like the blue box kind. So I decided to try out Annie's Rice Pasta & Cheddar.While it satisfied my desires, I thought it was a little lacking in the cheese department. Just like the blue box version you mix the cheese packet with milk and stir in the pasta, but it was kind of runny when made according to the directions. I think next time around I might try it with a little less milk. But, I would definitely recommend it if you want to revisit a piece of yourchildhood!! It satisfied my craving!

1 comments:

Jericho Rose said...

I bought it once and won't buy it again.