CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Corn Flake Crumbs

I bought corn flake crumbs from the grocery store awhile back, but I finally tried them out the other day. The Corn Flake Crumbs that are distributed by the SoyNut Butter Company are a fantastic substitute for breadcrumbs. I made Rachael Ray's Tilapia Sammies and substituted the corn flake crumbs for the breadcrumbs. They were a little bland and I'll add some additional spices next time, but they were crispy and not at all soggy. They worked perfect. I can't wait to try them with other things.

1 comments:

AJ said...

I was reading SELF (again!) and they had a page on going black instead of white...apparently black rice makes a flour that makes a GF bread. Not sure how it tastes, black rice is said to have a nuttier flavor than white rice.