CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Seward Cafe

This morning Mark and I met some friends for breakfast at the Seward Cafe in Minneapolis. It's a small little hole in the wall restaurant with fantastic food and they even have some gluten free things on their menu! I had the Lake Street omelet with corn tortillas and a a Vanilla Cupcake. Everything I ate was absolutely wonderful. The cupcake was especially tasty! Who says you can't have cupcakes for breakfast. There were also gluten free pancakes on the menu that I didn't try and some other fun things. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to try truly healthy and yummy. They also have a variety of vegan options on the menu as well. We'll definitely be going to back to try more things.

0 comments: